The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is the most widely recognized program management credential in the world. It helps firms locate the employees they need to develop professionally and perform much better, and it boosts project leaders’ careers across businesses. The PMP certification now includes predicting, agile, and optimization techniques, demonstrating project leadership knowledge and experience in any mode of operation.
Take the PMI PMP certification exam whenever it is convenient for you, whether at home or work. Find out more about online standardized test exams and how to prepare for them.
What Exactly is the PMI PMP?
Companies will require to fill 2.2 million additional construction roles each year through 2027, according to research. The PMI PMP certification was created by project managers for project managers. However, it certifies that you are one of the better skilled in:
- Methodology: strengthening the technical aspects of project management.
- Business Environment: emphasizing the relationship between initiatives and corporate strategy.
- People: stressing the soft skills necessary to lead a project team successfully in today’s changing climate.
What is the Purpose of the PMP?
The PMP is beneficial. The PMP is the top program management certification in North America, according to CIO magazine. Therefore, it proves that you have the exact abilities that companies need, as well as a commitment to excellence and the capacity to execute at the highest possible level.
The PMP has advantages. In North America, the median household income for project managers is 25% greater than for non-project managers.
How to Obtain a PMP Certification?
Earning your PMP Certification requires dedication, which is why it is so useful. Therefore, do you have successful project management experience in the real world? You’ve completed the most difficult portion. However, make sure you meet the following PMP Certification requirements before applying:
- A four-year degree
- 35 hours of product development education/training
- 36 months of experience in project management or CAPM certification
PMI PMP Certification Criteria’s to Follow:
You must authenticate your degree and project management experience to take the exam. The following are some of them:
- Thirty-five hours of managing projects can be defined as coursework. It particularly addresses program management educational objectives.
- However, a Certified Professional in Project Management (CAPM) qualification can be used instead.
- If you have a four-year degree, you must have 36 months of project management experience.
- If you have a high school education or an associate’s degree, you must have 60 months of project management experience.